Physical Therapist Assistant
Posted Jan 17, 2019 in Toppenish, WA 98948
Physical Therapy Assistant – Skilled Nursing
In this position the physical therapy assistant will provide physical therapy in a team environment, and under the direction and supervision of the staff physical therapist.
- Implement selected components of patient treatment, obtain data related to the treatment provided, and make modifications in selected treatments either to progress the patient as directed by the physical therapist or to ensure the patients safety and comfort.
- Assesses patient performance commensurate with their training and qualifications.
- Communicate and document treatment and appropriate charges for treatment per policy and procedure.
- Plan, prepare and perform individually designed treatment programs to maintain, improve and/or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain and/or prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
- Identify and document goals, anticipated progress and plans for re-evaluation per policy and procedure.
- Evaluate effectiveness of treatment at various stages and adjust treatment to achieve maximum benefit.
- Provide patients with a meaningful rehab experience utilizing excellent clinical skills and customer service.
- Participate in patient care conferences with peers of the care team.
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
- PTA experience in a skilled nursing facility is required
For more than 20 years, this well-established therapy provider has been delivering superior care across more than 15 states.
Built on strong values, the company's commitment for excellence fosters an environment of success. Each employee can find support and encouragement-- making this a great place to build a strong career and grow within the company.
Currently this lead therapy provider is seeking positive, energetic therapist to join their dynamic team.
Occupational Therapist Benefits:
Medical Insurance/Vision/Dental- several plans available
Short and Long Term Disability
Life Insurance/Accident Insurance
401K Profit Sharing
Section 125 and Health Savings Accounts
Generous PTO Time
Unlimited CEU Program
Physical Therapy Assistant
Skilled Nursing Facility