Physical Therapist Assistant
Posted Dec 19, 2018 in Los Altos, CA 94023
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) – Skilled Nursing
In this position the PTA will provide physical therapy in a team environment, and under the direction and supervision of the staff physical therapist.
- Implement selected components of patient treatment, obtain data related to the treatment provided, and make modifications in selected treatments either to progress the patient as directed by the physical therapist or to ensure the patients safety and comfort.
- Assesses patient performance commensurate with their training and qualifications.
- Communicate and document treatment and appropriate charges for treatment per policy and procedure.
- Plan, prepare and perform individually designed treatment programs to maintain, improve and/or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain and/or prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
- Identify and document goals, anticipated progress and plans for re-evaluation per policy and procedure.
- Evaluate effectiveness of treatment at various stages and adjust treatment to achieve maximum benefit.
- Provide patients with a meaningful rehab experience utilizing excellent clinical skills and customer service.
- Participate in patient care conferences with peers of the care team.
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
- PTA experience in a skilled nursing facility is required
This rapidly expanding rehabilitation company provides physical, occupational and speech therapy services in a variety of settings across 100+ long-term care facilities.
Committed to delivering the highest quality of services to patients and their families, they foster an environment built on a strong standard of skills, experience and professionalism. Led by a senior team of dedicated individuals, the organization stands apart from its competitors with unparalleled expertise.
Value is placed on the satisfaction of both customers and employees and that is why special attention is given to encourage the professional and personal development for all employees.
They are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to include
· Medical, Dental & Vision
· Life & Accidental Insurance
· Short & Long Term Disability
· Professional Liability Insurance
· Generous PTO plan and Wellness Program
· CEU Program
· Section 125 Cafeteria Plan and Flexible Spending Account
· 401(k) + Company Match
Join a group of therapist who are masters of their craft and passionate about their work. This multidisciplinary team works together to build a positive and enthusiastic environment centered around teamwork and excellence.
Physical Therapy Assistant
Skilled Nursing Facility