Posted Dec 19, 2018 in Simpsonville, SC 29680
Facility is seeking a full time Occupational Therapist (OT).
In this role the full time OT will be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and providing high-quality skilled care to patients requiring occupational therapy services as ordered by a physician.
Occupational Therapist Responsibilities:
- Provide occupational therapy as ordered by a physician in accordance with the designated plan of care.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Responsible for the direct or indirect provisions of individualized care based on the assessed age and development needs of each patient.
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Record patient treatments and evaluate progress and effectiveness in accomplishing goals.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
Occupational Therapist Requirements:
- Provide occupational therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
Skilled Nursing Facility