Posted Dec 19, 2018 in North Smithfield, RI 02896
Full Time Physical Therapist (PT) – Outpatient
In this role, the physical therapist (PT) will provide therapeutic healthcare services with an emphasis on treating adults, post surgical patients with a variety of spine, orthopedic and sports related injuries. The ideal candidate will apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
NEW GRADS AND EXPERIENCED THERAPISTS WELCOME!
Clinic provides a great mentorship program for new grads!
- Evaluate, document and manage patients strength, range of motion and muscle performance.
- Provide on-going physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Develop treatment plans describing a treatment strategy, its purpose and its anticipated outcomes.
- Determine patient’s ability to be independent and reintegrate themselves successfully upon completion of care.
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Ability to lift moderately heavy objects.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Great PTO benefits
- IRA retirement plan with company match
- Clinic bonuses and salaried position and much more!